Wednesday, March 19, 2008
That day I worked with the facility department. I had to go find for avaliable phone numbers in the floor for future employers. First I went into a room where i had to manage an "old system computer" and find the numbers I thought that were avaliable. The way I notice they were disoccupied was by looking at the name, and if it was confusing that meant it was free. I had to go through from the numbers 500 to 1400's. I got less than 30 suspiciois numbers. After that i had to get details about each number and out of the 30 numbers only ten were correct. I spent like 30 minutes on that. My second assignment was to look into a box and try to find out where it belonged to. The facility membeers are responsible of the boxes that come in and out, and on Wed. two boxes arrived without any name. So I had to read the stuff that was inside, and tell my supervisor Dagvhan if I notice something. Fortunally I did and the boxes were handed in. This assignment seemed very unclear and I didn't know where to start, but I finished it in 15 minutes. The last thing I did was helped making binders for an upcoming presentation. The binder contain aprox 30 pages and i had to put it together. I left my site around 5:30 because there were 65 binders to make and I think it would not have been appropiate and respectful to leave at 5:00pm. That was an exhausted day, but I had fun when I got home. (lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment