Tuesday, March 25, 2008

*Daily Post* 03-25-08 ((Congrats Clau)) =)

Today, I had to organize a big pile of surveys from law enforcemnt agencies nationwide. There abaout 180 surveys and I had to put it in the order a list showed me to. It was hard because some of the surveys were missing. I had to start from the midlle (which made it more complicated it), but i finished that like in 1 hour or so. After that i started making corrections on a MEMO I wrote about a website call "SpanishOnPatrol"
I had to follow my mentor's coments to imropve it, however he said it was pretty nice for a first draft. Now I know how to write MEMOS =)
After that I started working on my Daily Posts, and it's almost 5:00 therefore, I'm about to go home YEE...

1 comment:

Mr. Andrew said...

I am very pleased with your level of detail in the daily posts. Please keep that up! -AS-